Monday, September 19, 2005

I have been tagged

Or meme'd as the case may be. Here are the "rules"
1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post (or closest to).
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five people to do the same.

I don't have 23 posts yet, so I went with the latest one, # 9. The fifth sentence of # 9 reads, I made her a card with the above picture on the front. Now you can see the picture below.

Thanks for the meme excitement, Kim. Now, who should I tag?

2 Comments:

At 8:11 PM, Blogger Teyani said...

I'm not sure what "meme'd" means.. but such a silly fun "tag" game..
not going to "play" right now, as my current blog is a promo for a very very special artist who needs to be SEEN...and if I do a newer post, hers won't get the viewing I'd hoped for... but thanks for the game anyway!

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger JustApril said...

DUDE! dudette? hahaha - you totally beat me to everyone I was after =) fun game, eh? I'm having a blast - gonna read your blog now c u around!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home