Monday, July 16, 2007

FO: Wool Soaker!

This past week I was working hard on making a wool soaker of my own design. After two failed attempts I gave in and bought the pattern for one I had heard good things about. Specifically, I heard that it fits, which is very important when I am talking about something to keep my baby's bottom dry.

Pattern: Little Turtle Knits "The Original Soaker Pattern"
I made the small for my 3 month ~12.5 lb baby with a 15" waist and 8" thighs.
Yarn: Cascade 220 from my stash. The MC is a lovely peachy pink. The CC is a vibrant raspberry.
Needles: I used US 3 and US 5 16" circs




Front View:
















Back View:
















Baby Views:


















On a side note, fresh blueberries in oatmeal are yummy.

1 Comments:

At 1:06 PM, Blogger emily said...

did you switch to cloth diapers? i feel so out of touch ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home