Wednesday, February 15, 2006

More on Cardigan and Knitty Excitement

MORE ON CARDI: I realized after looking back, that I was having trouble uploading photos to blogger on the day I was going to post the very beginnings of my cardigan. In this picture, you can see the neck underway and a picture of what the designer's FO looks like. So, I have been making some progress!

KNITTY EXCITEMENT!: Jenifer got a pattern of a lovely summer swishy shirt accepted into Knitty! I'm so excited for her. I'm also excited because, guess who ended up being the model for the shirt! Me. Now Jenifer is a knitwear designer and I am well on my way to being a supermodel. Congratulations Jenifer!

1 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Blogger jen said...

Thanks, Erica, for the congrats! :) Your cardigan is looking lovely ... can't wait to see it up close.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home