Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Wednesday is here again!!!

No pics to post today. I've been knitting a bunch, but since I am working on this cardigan, which involves many, many knits and purls, I still have no FOs to share. Getting closer though!

You may ask, why would Wednesday be so cool to require three (3) exclamation marks? Typically this much excitement is reserved for exciting news, birthdays, and perhaps (but only perhaps) Fridays. For me, Wednesday is the best day of the week. It is my dependable stitchNbitch which is really quite amazing. Some Wednesdays we have upwards of 20 knitters stop by over the course of the evening! Other Wednesdays, we have a smaller crowd of 5 or 7 knitters! On occasion we have an intimate knitting group of 2 or 3, which is also nice! Some knitters come early and leave early. Some come late and stay late. There are also some die hards who come early and stay late. We are a talented group made up of beginners to experienced. Some of us don't mind synthetics, while others will only work with handspun. There are beginning knitters who really are just learning the stitches and working on their first scarf. There are strong technical knitters who work on complicated patterns. There are designers who have to change the pattern. There are cable, lace, socks, sweaters, scarves, hats, mitts, faire isle, etc. A bunch of us are contributing to a blog, snb-boulder. Check it out!

1 Comments:

At 9:47 AM, Blogger jen said...

I don't think I'll make it tonight ... but I'll try to come soon! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home