Friday, March 10, 2006

Hats

CABLE HAT
YARN: Bunny and Classic Elite Inca Alpaca in similar blues held together.
NEEDLES: US 9 Addi Naturas (First time I used them, delightful!)
NOTES: Three cables come up from 2 1/2 inches of 2x2 ribbing. In the body I purled in between the cables. The only thing I would change are the decreases. There are some small puckers where I started my decreases. I'll have to play around with that.

PIXIE HAT

YARN: same as above.
NEEDLES: US 9 addi naturas
NOTES: I originally knit this hat for Adam, but it doesn't fit him. However, it does fit me and the cable hat fits him. So now, Adam and I can walk around in matching handknit hats looking like the nerds that we are!

1 Comments:

At 8:02 AM, Blogger jen said...

Cute hats, Erica!! And I Loove your cardigan -- how great is that?? You're going to get so much use out of that. I really need a good basic cardigan. Nice job!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home