Sunday, March 19, 2006

March - Red and Pink


This morning, I got out my pink and red yarn and started playing. I tried different combinations next to each other, exploring the color variations. Here are some pictures:



Above is a bag full of various pink and red yarns.


My yarn for Orangina (which I have yet to start.) Mmm, Rowan 4-ply cotton.


Here is Dexter exploring some pink mohair.




For the above two picture, I was trying to lay the yarns that were most alike together, to create a spectrum.



2 Comments:

At 5:12 PM, Blogger Allegra said...

Nice pink and red stash! Isn't it fun to play with yarn??

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger jen said...

Pretty colors! And I like your "100 things"! :) It's always interesting delving into your past to write those, huh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home