Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Project Spectrum

I found out about Project Spectrum from FiddlesticKnitting : The idea is, each month you explore a different color. For March, it is red / pink. For my part, I have this totally covered. I carry a red pocketbook, wear red shoes, have both pink and red sunglasses. I haven't knit anything in red or pink for a while, although I do have an ample supply of both colors in my stash. I may carry over red / pink to April for orange as I have Rowan 4-ply cotton in a lovely warm pinky corally color that I am dying to turn into Stefanie Japel's Orangina (pattern for sale).

As for more red / pink exploration, I have a number of projects lined up. I'd love to do them now, but I am already going to have to speed to make it to work on time.
1. Take lovely pictures of all of the red and pink yarn in my stash, or at least some of it.
2. I've been meaning to crochet a lovely cloche which should be quick, if I can remember how to crochet
3. I'll buy myself some lovely flowers in red or pink.

No matter what, do not wear red or pink on St. Patty's day. I for one will be wearing the green on the 17th!

Ok, now I'm going to have to teleport to work (with my hair still wet) to get there on time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home